Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Return of the Isolation Journal


End of Day 1

After the lengthy journey northward, I have established base camp in this arctic tundra. The accommodations should hold out well against the winds and below freezing temperatures that plague these snow-covered hills, although I must ration my supplies until I can locate the nearest outpost.
The nights are quiet here, although I believe I can see signs of life on the horizon. I intend to investigate this further in the morning. Until then, I try not to fall victim to the madness that isolation brings. The members of party that I originally set out with have all turned back, but I, knowing that it is my duty to complete this mission, have remained. If the weather holds, perhaps my comrades will join me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment