Saturday, June 19, 2010

This Blog Needs a New Post!

Seriously, gals, this blog has been stuck in a '90's flashback since April. I feel like I need to perform CPR on this thing and get some life back into it. Sooooo
Live from the West Coast...Kelly's East Coast/West Coast musings:
1. Is "Carl Jr's" a west coast Hardee's because I'm pretty sure they have the same Star guy emblem?
2. I also think the mayonnaise changed its name out here too.
3. I saw an SUV limo the other day. Who would ride in that?
4. Why can I find Lebanon bologna out here but not back at college which is so much more closer to Lebanon (I'm talking the county not the country, although it's closer to the country too) than California is?
5. Was that a tiny earthquake or does a monster live under my bed?
6. Why haven't frozen yogurt places migrated east?
7. Why are doughnut places so abundant out here, and why haven't I had a doughnut yet?

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment